Stair Lifts, Ramps and Vehicle Lifts
Core Care has expert staff for accessibility. Our team can help you find ways to over come barriers for the short or long term. We purchase directly from the manufacturers. We perform our own installations and we service 100% of what we sell. No subcontractors or middle man. This allows us to provide competitive rates which saves you money. We provide PVI and EZ Access Ramps, Harmar Vehicle lifts and Handicare Stair Lifts.
What do I need to do to get started?
1. FUNDING -You need to know up front that most health care insurances including; including but limited to Medicare and Commercial Insurances, do not cover the cost of; Ramps, Vehicle Lifts and Stairlifts. In some instances Workman's Compensation may cover the cost. If you belong to an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) or Medicaid Managed Long Term Services and Support (MLTSS) alternative funding sources may exist to help with some or all of the cost. In addition, if you have a chronic disease or condition their may be a source of funding.
2. ESTIMATE- Core Care will provide a free estimate within a 10 mile radius of Company. Stairlifts and ramps require a home visit which may take 20 minutes or more. Ramp quotes are based on Americans with Disability Act standards. Outside Vehicle lifts require a class III hitch. Core Care will determine Vehicle Lifts that are compatible. Vehicle Lifts are 100% guaranteed to be compatible with your car, van or truck.
3. PERMITS- Modular Residential Ramps are considered temporary or non- permanent. In some towns permits may be required.
4. ORDERING- All orders require a deposit. Modular and short length Ramps can usually be installed within 5-7 business days. Vehicle lifts in 4-5 business days and Stairlifts within 48 to 72 hours.
5. INSTALL TIME- Vehicle Lifts are 4-6 hours and Stair Lifts are 3-6 hours.
6. OUR GUARANTEE- All work is guaranteed.
7. PAYMENT OPTIONS- We accept major credits cards, cash and checks.
8. WARRANTY- Core Care warrants all installation. Manufacturer warranty applies to ramps, Stairlifts and Vehicle Lifts. All warranties are transferable.