The Freedom to Be Independent Begins with Mobility
We are your mobility experts. Our team of experienced and RESNA certified staff can help you with selecting the appropriate mobility device. We work closely with your insurance company, Physician and Therapist. Core Care Technologies has master technicians that can repair just about any make or model of mobility device. We service 100% of what we sell. We can provide very basic manual wheel chairs to complex power wheel chairs. We understand how important your mobility device is to your independence. We accept most major insurances. Call 856-629-0400 today and ask to speak with a mobility specialist.
The process to get a new mobility device may differ depending on what your insurance company requires. Please click on the link for more information- Power Mobility Requirements Form
How do I get my Mobility Device from Core Care?
1. We will need a prescription from your primary care physician. The prescription can be faxed to 856-629-8441 or brought into our store.
2. You can complete an intake form online by visiting our website or fax, email or complete the form at our location. Its on the home page or click the link to access it now Patient Intake Form
3. At your convience we will schedule a home visit or consultation.
4. We will determine eligibility with your insurance plan and work closely with your Doctor or Specialist.
4. Depending on your health insurance, Occupational or Physical Therapy assessment may be required.
5. Core Care will work closely with your Insurance, Therapist and Health Care Provider.
6. Core Care will discuss with you any out of pocket expense prior to ordering your mobility device. When your mobility derives we will schedule for delivery. As much as possible we will include you in the ordering process. The device will be adjusted to your needs.
7. We service 100% of all the mobility devices we provide to our patients. We have an expert repair team that can ensure we keep you up and running.