- Created: Saturday, 05 March 2016 19:50
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 07 February 2017 13:39
- Published: Saturday, 05 March 2016 19:50
Core Care is pleased to offer technology and support for patients that have Pre-Diabetes or Type 2 Diabetes. Our philosophy is simple, "Diabetes is just a word". You don't have to have diabetes to choose a healthy life style. Health professionals say what really matters is the life choices you make to manage your condition. Sometimes improving your exercise and diet alone can make a huge difference. Core Care offers the latest technology to help you manage your diabetes. Take control of your wellness today. Some of these devices may be covered by your health insurance.
1. The iHealth "Smart" Glucose Meters uses Bluetooth technology and is engineered to work seamlessly with your mobile device to capture real time values and events
2. The "Core and Lite" weight scales are Bluetooth weight scales to capture body weight, fat, bone density, water retention and more.
3. Wireless blood pressure monitor for the wrist and arm which can fit the smallest and largest arm.
4. Wireless Activity Monitors such as the "Wave" can measure steps and even capture swimming.
5. Pulse Oximeters to capture oxygen saturation when exercising or resting.
- Created: Monday, 25 January 2016 19:11
- Last Updated: Monday, 25 January 2016 19:19
- Published: Monday, 25 January 2016 19:11
Transcend Auto™ mini CPAP
Transcend AUTO is a fully-featured APAP with EZEX pressure relief. The Auto continually monitors your breathing to adapt to your changing therapy needs. Transcend EZEX technology provides pressure relief on exhalation for more breathing comfort. Small, fully-featured APAP Transcend EZEX™ pressure relief technology TranSync compatible. Most innovative & portable APAP in the world Weighs less than one pound! This is an excellent option for travel and is available at Core Care Technologies.
- Created: Sunday, 22 February 2015 14:54
- Last Updated: Sunday, 22 February 2015 15:27
- Published: Sunday, 22 February 2015 14:54
Core Care Technologies now offers online equipment reservation. The Reservation System makes it easy to reserve equipment in advance. Whether its a one day rental for a wheelchair to attend your Grandson's college graduation or a visiting family member who needs oxygen, this system really works and is super convenient.
Click on link- Cash Equipment Rental
- Created: Monday, 06 April 2015 20:42
- Last Updated: Monday, 06 April 2015 20:45
- Published: Monday, 06 April 2015 20:42
If you planning on visiting with us soon, you can fill out our Online Patient Intake Form and we can start the ball rolling. This will save you time and give us the necessary information we need to serve you better. If you are a Provider we just made the request for service easier. The Provider can log on and create a service request. Our customer service associates will be notified that a request for service has been created. Once the service request is confirmed the Provider will get a return notification. The Provider can check on the order status at anytime. Everytime their is a change in the order status a notification is sent. Our goal is to keep you informed every step of the way.
- Created: Friday, 02 January 2015 19:47
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 26 January 2016 09:38
- Published: Friday, 02 January 2015 19:47
Manage Your Wellness